The Resource "Now you can talk about me"
- "Now you can talk about me"
- Statement of responsibility
- George "Harmonica" Smith
- Accompanying matter
- biography of performer or history of ensemble
- historical information
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Producers, Nat McCoy (1st-5th works), Rod Piazza (remainder) ; executive producer, Rod Murray (6th-14th works)
- Date time place
- Recorded in 1960 at Austin McCoy Studio, Los Angeles (3rd-4th works); in 1965 at Gold Star Studios, Hollwood (1st-2nd, and 5th works); and in Apr. 1982 in Watts, Calif. (remainder)
- Form of composition
- multiple forms
- Format of music
- not applicable
- George "Harmonica" Smith, harmonica, vocals; with acc
ContextContext of "Now you can talk about me"
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work "Now you can talk about me"
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.far.selco.info/resource/5jd8-d3dVeQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.far.selco.info/resource/5jd8-d3dVeQ/">"Now you can talk about me"</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.far.selco.info/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.far.selco.info/">Faribault Buckham Memorial Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Faribault Buckham Memorial Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...